Certified Google Adwords Managers
Our many years of experience in successful online marketing demonstrates that we know what marketing tools work and what fail. Today Google Adwords is proving to be an amazing marketing tool. Stats show that more than 80% of people will search Google when they require a product or a service. Here at Webgator we want your business to have the most exposure possible so you are in the optimum position to attract customers and grow your sales. Incorporating paid ads in your online marketing campaign puts your business in the best position to reach full advertising potential. One of the advantages for using Google Adwords is its flexibility in allowing you to set your advertising budget. You control how much you want to spend on daily and or a monthly basis. The choice is yours.
What does our Adwords Management service include?
- We discuss with you what your business and advertising goals are and help you set a budget accordingly.
- We determine what the identifying keywords potential customers will use in their Google searches to locate the products and services you provide.
- We format and formulate your Google Adwords account and create ad campaigns which are appealing and productive.
- We manage your advertising campaign budget and your bids, so they are as effective as possible.
- We monitor your account and will make any changes necessary, so that full marketing potential is reached.
- We will provide you with a monthly report for your records so you know what success you are having with Google Adwords.
At Webgator we proud ourselves in keeping up-to-date with current marketing trends and learning how they can assist our clients in reaching their full advertising potential. Google Adwords is one of the most popular marketing tools available at present. Contact one of our dedicated team members today to discuss how Google Adwords can benefit you.
How Does Adwords Work?
It’s what is called a pay per click mechanism. This means that to display your ad costs nothing, but when someone clicks on it, that’s when you pay. When you search on Google you will notice that there are ads displayed – this is Google Adwords at work.
How do you know when your ads are shown? This totally depends on what your competition are happy to spend per click with Google Adwords. For example, if your competition is paying $5 for every click on their ad, then you usually need to bid higher for your ad to be shown above theirs. (This is an over-simplification of the process)
When prospective customers search on Google for products or services your business provides, your business gets found. Whether you want to be found on a local, national or international level, we can allow Google Adwords to accommodate your needs. Google Adwords has the benefit of targeting who you want to target and you choose where your target location is. We can also restrict your ad from being shown to certain demographics or geographical locations. This prevents you having to pay for clicks from those outside your target area or those who wouldn’t be your target customers clicking on your ad for no reason.
Our specialised Adwords Management team at Webgator will arrange and manage your marketing campaign to ensure you receive the optimum amount of exposure and ‘clicks’ according to your advertising budget. Reaching prospective customers has never been so easy.